Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I'm Back!

The city finally came out and fixed our internet so that makes me happy. On there server I've added AntiSwear, and tried to add Ships but it didn't work, Ships would have let you make flying ships you could actually fly around in, AntiSwear works really well and lets me configure just what people can't say and who can override that. I've also moved the lobby to floating above the ground and plan on replacing all the grass and dirt with water to look like its floating above the ocean. The Survival Games plugin is over going a update to add a lot of new stuff, but all the problems have been fixed so I can wait for that update. My server is up, but may not stay up for much longer cause it's getting late. I would like to find some new plugins to add some more fun to the server, but haven't found any yet, I would like some recommendations in the comments though. I also made a new group called Hacker, this section is reserved for people who have broken the rules or tried to hack the server, what it does is deny ALL permissions to the players in that group, so no Skyblock, and no Hunger Games, sucks for them *evil laugh*.

~Sypher40 aka Rinzler

No comments:

Post a Comment